Building Capacity of Russian and Baltic NGOs on Consumers’ Education
The project aim is to increase capacity of Baltic and Russian NGOs in the field of consumer education.
- To transfer the knowledge from Danish NGOs to NGOs in Russia and Baltic States with regard to consumers education;
- To build up capacity of NGOs in Russia and Baltic States on issues related to chemicals in goods;
- To promote sustainable and long lasting cooperation between NGOs.
- Survey and identification of more health and environment friendly products available on the market in Russia and the Baltic States;
- Handbook for NGOs “Checmicals in Consumer Goods: Practical Tools for Consumer Education”;
- Pilot training for NGOs in Russia;
- Trainings for NGOs in the Baltic States;
- International workshop for NGOs.
Tel. +370 5 215 9287
2007/04 – 2008/03
Project is financially supported by Nordic Council of Ministers