Strengthening NGO Cooperation for Better Water Management
The project aims to contribute to improvement of the freshwater management by strengthening cooperation between Baltic and Nordic NGOs.
Specific project objectives
- A round table discussion between NGOs and water technology developers (September 30, 20111, Helsinki, Finland).
- Workshop on cooperation for better water resources management (May 10, 2012, in Bauska, Latvia).
- A comparative overview on the cooperation structures for water management in Finland, Latvia and Lithuania.
- A brief on cooperation potential between NGOs and private sector and businesses in water management.
- A guide for the campaigning techniques and content in the water sector.
Tel. +370 5 215 9287
The Nordic Council of Ministers Office in Latvia