Exchange of Information and Promotion of Cooperation for Increasing Efficiency of Energy Resource Use and Facilitation for Changing Consumer Patterns in the Baltic States
Project “Exchange of information and promotion of cooperation for increasing efficiency of energy resource use and facilitation for changing consumer patterns in the Baltic States” goal is to promote exchange of information and cooperation among involved stakeholders to increase efficiency of energy resource use and promote sustainable use of nature resources as well as to promote change of consumption patterns of inhabitants in the Baltic States.
- Assessment on the current access of information at municipalities in the Baltic States;
- Evaluation of information materials for inhabitants on increasing of energy use efficiency;
- Assessment on knowledge and consumption patterns of inhabitants;
- Fostering best practice example adoption at households in the Baltic States;
- Supporting the experience exchange and cooperation networks of municipalities and other involved stakeholders (NGO, state institutions) on energy use efficiency;
- Project management and visibility.
Tel. +370 5 255 9146
El. p. firstname.lastname@example.org
Project is financed by EEA financial mechanism, Norwegian financial mechanism and Latvian state budget with mediation of the Foundation of Society Integration